Advanced EMDR Training
Are you struggling with clients who are diagnosed with ADD, and finding that these clients are unsuccessful because they are making the same mistakes? What would it be like if you could offer these clients EMDR protocols that have been shown to specifically address some of the more typical issues that they face?
Help is here with a new EMDRIA Credit Workshop:
A New Take: Using EMDR with Your Clients Who Have ADD
Presented by Partners in EMDR Training, PLLC
Over the course of years the Partners in EMDR Training Instructors have found that EMDR Resourcing when used in specific ways, has addressed the needs of clients with ADD. The goal of this Advanced EMDR Training is to teach clinicians to further their understanding of executive functioning skills, deficits and complexities of their clients with ADD. An EMDR protocol designed specifically for clients with ADD will be introduced, taught, modeled and practiced. This protocol has helped many clients with ADD to enhance their executive skills, so they can learn to attend, problem solve and execute specified and desired tasks.
- Through lecture, discussion and small group practice, and applying all you have learned, you will walk away with:
- A deeper understanding of how emotions and states are felt in the body
- How to use “A Sense of Competence” Protocol with ADD clients
- How to use an executive functioning guide to build a specific behavioral plan
- How to assemble an attention-oriented intervention, using AIP Resourcing, a Sense of Competence Protocol – integrated with a skillful plan aimed at executive functioning objectives
- Please keep in mind there is limiting seating as only 40 slots are available to ensure the trainers have enough time to interact with all participants
Location: Online Webinar: Details will be sent to those who sign up
12 EMDRIA Approved CEU’s
- EMDRIA CEU’s are recognized by Mental health Counselors, Psychologists, and Social Workers. This advanced training is for therapists, psychologists, social workers, and counselors who have completed an EMDRIA approved Basic EMDR Training.
Advanced Training Sign-Up